Create a thriving, vibrant, and engaged Jewish Community by raising and allocating funds and building community locally, in Israel, and around the world.
- The teachings of Torah, including tikkun olam (repairing the world), tzedakah (justice), chesed (kindness) and k’lal Yisrael (peoplehood).
- Sustain and meaningfully grow Jewish identity, leadership and involvement in our community.
- Cooperation and inclusiveness.
- Work in concert with others.
- Recognize the human dignity of every individual in the community.
- Build a strong community with purpose and involvement.
- Establish priorities to accomplish our vision and mission.
- Value the beliefs and opinions of all members of our community.